Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wana say im sorry for not doing my job recently as a rep, since the car was sold i havent really had a chance to get things in order but itll deffo be back on the cards in the new year, have already started looking for a replacement, think ive found one too just have to convince the other half. but ill be back in full swing for the new year.

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My arm twisting is working :boogy:

ha ha ha, he tried to kick the Skyline habbit by going cold turkey, he even tried to replace it with a two wheeled hit but watching me trying to get it sideways all the time is too much for him :rofl:

I told you I'd get him back Keith :naughty:
trying you got that right i have to get another one so i can show you how its done :uy::uy:

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny! remember this quote from the drifting area in Santa Pod back in May.......

**As Alan goes out to try drifting for the 1st time in his one week old RWD

Cathy- why couldn't you do that?
****- what? (and walks off in a sulk) :nutkick:
figures of 8 and a track are 2 different things smart ass.

just a bump this again for some reason i got it into my head i wanted something different then a skyline and went looking a 300zx's, but after lookin at a few i htink its safe to say a skyline is much better suited to me, so almost have one ordered just have to confirm a few things and might have one again pretty soon :D:D:D:D

its true what they say about the skyline bug, its uncureable

·
Irish Metal Warrior
3,637 Posts
Funny! remember this quote from the drifting area in Santa Pod back in May.......

**As Alan goes out to try drifting for the 1st time in his one week old RWD

Cathy- why couldn't you do that?
****- what? (and walks off in a sulk) :nutkick:
Hahaha don't get me in trouble :rofl:
You did a savage job at it though Al, fair play!!

figures of 8 and a track are 2 different things smart ass.

just a bump this again for some reason i got it into my head i wanted something different then a skyline and went looking a 300zx's, but after lookin at a few i htink its safe to say a skyline is much better suited to me, so almost have one ordered just have to confirm a few things and might have one again pretty soon :D:D:D:D

its true what they say about the skyline bug, its uncureable
Woohoo good man :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts