Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes being a miserable git pays off:

Although I would like to point out to Jesper if he's reading this or trying to hunt me down...

I never called you an idiot!! OK so I used the word "Chocolate" but that isn't really the same is it?

Dear Banzai,

In the latest issue of your fine magazine there's a Honda Civic that's been given the "Euro look" once over.

Now I'm more of function over form kind of guy and don't go heavily into the look of a car but fair-play if it looks good I can appreciate that too.

However this car - which does look good boasts the following (and I quote):

de-locked and de-badged throughout, wiper arms removed and scuttle panel smoothed, washer jets removed and smoothed from bonnet, ariel and side...
er I'm sorry was that: "wiper arms removed" and then was it also: "washer jets removed".
yes it was!

What a chocolate. I'm sorry but up and 'til then I was loving that car but now it's not a car at all. It doesn't work.

I mean why not just go for it - "Wheels removed and arches smoothed"

Really instead of "marvelling at how every single bolt" etc... shouldn't you perhaps point out that he's ruined his car and can't drive it anywhere?

Cheers

Richard Tonge
For full details...

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107710

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
How can they say Rain-x is as good as wipers.

Fair enough if its just a show car but it would still be a waste as removing the wipers is a dumb idea.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
HAHAHA i read that letter cracked me up! Right on Rain x ain't a set of wipers, what happens when a big lump of mud hits he's screen (lol he prob cry lol)

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've turned over a new leaf, only shiny happy faces from now on :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts