Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi,all i've been offered some quality tyres at low prices,and i'd like to know what you feel about these prices?
YOKOHAMA AVS SPORT-£124
TOYO PROXES-£93
DUNLOP SP SPORT 9000-£130
BRIDGESTONE S02-£121
GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 GSD-3-£123.50
these prices are per tyre and for 255/40/17zr.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi,no the prices just include the tyres,i'll try the website cheers.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
just tried the merityre site they were only cheaper for goodyears but it did'nt specify wheather they were eagle's.in fact the prices i have are on average 20 quid cheaper per tyre and i was told a deal could be done if i buy more than two i'll wait to see if anyone else can come up with better prices.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The bridgestones and toyos above are cheaper by a couple of quid but others are cheaper on mytyres. Shows how nuch time i have on my hands!
J

·
Registered
141 Posts
Forget about the Dunlops,I put them on my EVO VI and they were poor,not sure what they would be like on a skyline but I am not trying them..I paid £90 for them but that was 2 years ago.
The bridgestones will not be SO2 unless they have been knocking around for 3 years in storage,I was offered SO2s by a few tyre shops and when I questioned them they said they were SO3s
I would go for the Goodyears as that is a good price and they will last longer than the Yokos and Toyos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts