Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yeah there high impedance side feeds, so they'll drop right in.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Yeah true just checked out the others. Too many things too buy right now my brains gonna explode lol!!!

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah true just checked out the others. Too many things too buy right now my brains gonna explode lol!!!
LOL.

The only problem i have noticed is that the 850cc injectors need special collars and im not sure if RHD supply them or not. I am waiting on a reply and will let you all know if interested.

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
I could do with some info too, will these do in the standard fuel rail? or will that need upgrading?
also if they go on the standard rail will manifold get in the way as mine is stock and with the standard plenum.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could do with some info too, will these do in the standard fuel rail? or will that need upgrading?
also if they go on the standard rail will manifold get in the way as mine is stock and with the standard plenum.
With the collars they should bolt straight into the standard rail mate.

·
3,180 Posts
nice one, i was always under the impression that for bigger injectors id need a new fuel rail.....i can sell the top feed injectors i have now then lol.

another thing....what collars and where would i get them from?

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice one, i was always under the impression that for bigger injectors id need a new fuel rail.....i can sell the top feed injectors i have now then lol.

another thing....what collars and where would i get them from?
I got a reply from RHD and if you get them from them they come with everything you need, and alot cheaper than anywhere else.

·
3,180 Posts
I got a reply from RHD and if you get them from them they come with everything you need, and alot cheaper than anywhere else.
Spot on fella , may have to order some of these then.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
So you mean that the injectors come with the collars, not separetly?

·
3,180 Posts
Im guessing its everything....if the above is correct.

·
RB Junkie
16 Posts
looks pretty good, just be sure you dont want to swap to a side mount intake manifold and go for top feed injectors, thats what im gonna be doing pretty soon, its a fun little swap

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks pretty good, just be sure you dont want to swap to a side mount intake manifold and go for top feed injectors, thats what im gonna be doing pretty soon, its a fun little swap
Its ok if your paying for the cheap crappy ebay side feed plenums, because they dont cost much but you get what you pay for.

So really your looking at £1000 for a decent GTR style plenum and injectors and thats if you get the greddy one. The Plazaman is £900 alone.

·
Car Abuser
175 Posts
One thing you have to know about RHD is that you'll wait 3-4 weeks for the things to arrive, so as long as you're not in a hurry...

My personal experience anyway...

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One thing you have to know about RHD is that you'll wait 3-4 weeks for the things to arrive, so as long as you're not in a hurry...

My personal experience anyway...
I think most of the Japanese sites are like that anyway.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts