Skyline Owners Forum banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
god helps us all :disappointed::disappointed:
well his son has just registered here :rofl:
Hello my friends,

Who might be my local area rep for Bethlehem? or Nazareth?

I am eager to learn much from my local are rep on the wisdom of the Skyline.

Thanks in advance.

May God's Love and Kindness reach you all.

told you :rofl:

now i belive there is no rep for you area at the moment but i am sure you could just walk over the chanal to get to one :cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whos my rep?

Hi I want to get involved in meets and I think Toastie is my rep for Area 33. I live in between Streatham and Tooting Bec. Can someone please confirm this and how I find out what meets are going on and where please?

Cheers

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Just to let you all know -I have replaced Hesh as the new North east rep (North Yorkshire). Hesh has moved out of the area you see.
Be kind to me please!! x

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Who is rep for area 21 Lincolnshire
Hi,

Im from Newark but hold meets at edwinstow if you dont mind travelling a bit you can come along to mine?? depending on where in lincolnshire your from its roughly the same distance for me as it is for you.

Let me know of PM me hun,

Becky xx

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Hi I want to get involved in meets and I think Toastie is my rep for Area 33. I live in between Streatham and Tooting Bec. Can someone please confirm this and how I find out what meets are going on and where please?

Cheers

:bigthumb:
balloo2u.....:bigthumb:

:confused:
Sorry to be a pain & being abit slow whos my rep for Swindon/Wiltshire?
Cheers
Mike
stusy.....:bigthumb:

wiltshire 37 salisbury. who be my rep an how do i get notified? this is all too confusing for me! :eek7: :sorry:
stusy......:bigthumb:

61 - 80 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.