Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been suggested already but i have seen that area reps, mods and admin members are now colour coded with i think looks good.

However . . . I was thinking that maybe we could help members see who their local area reps are by putting something in the relevant sections. I have looked and couldn't see anywhere that shows which rep represents which area apart from under their name so i apologize if there is already something in place.

Just thought it might help members thats all

Cheers

Adam :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
best thing I can think of is making an announcement which is around the forum saying "Area Reps" and then putting inside of that, a list of the north east reps etc etc, and putting links to there profiles for available PM'ing :D

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
the area reps tend to make themselves known,theres a thread in most sections with rep info,and the newbie section often points new users in the right direction

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just though of the idea since i have seen on other vbulletin forums, at the bottom where it says 'Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread' it also says who moderates that section too.

The main reason i thought it would be a good idea though is because i needed to PM an area rep from a different area yesterday and it was a pain finding who reps what are. I mean i know most of the reps if not all of them but remembering which area they actually represent is a bit of a pain thats all

I just thought it would be a simple feature to add that would potentially help a lot of people :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts