Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is already a section for area's,but thats just meets and stuff from what i gather.. Why not have a section for ie:- devon,cornwall,somerset something like that?? from past experience when i first joined the toyota club i did feel abit shy and nervous about meeting all the big guns at once(over that now lol ) but maybe seperate sections on the forum for some of the newer/younger guys,wouldnt be so intimidated meeting maybe a couple ppl at a time.. That way when they did decide to go to a big meet,atleast they would know others there..

Just an idea...

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
well thats almost what i and the other reps are trying to do withthe large northeast area.

several smaller local meets whether skyline only or as in the case of mandy and i as part of japnortheast on sunday. then when circumstances alow, planets aline and work doesnt foul things up we can arrange a bigger meet.........

·
Registered
812 Posts
but u shoulsd never feel intimedated ,, this has got to be the most relaxed friendly and loving forum EVER, wot i do is meet some of the blokes on a weekend (not the meet weekend) and always invite newbies in my area to pop past my house for a chat to help break the ice a bit, also this is why its good to get into the live chat room it also helps break the ice when u can have a luagh in live chat, altho its not used very often but if u pop in im sure some1 will spot u and come and say hi :) :) :)

p.s there is no big guns here were all equal and all have something to learn from each other :)

ijust my thoughts

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
dont be gay, just jump in, we are all interested in the same thing 'Skylines' just come along to any local or national event and you will have popped your cherry in no time! dont worry mate, you should see some of the dodgy types we have up here in haggis land!!!

where men are men and boys are scared!!!

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
clever play with words ther tex....past tense....ime from glasgow mate had to look at that for 5mins before i tippled....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts