Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really gets me down, lol.....

Over the past week i have seen tons of different skylines, all r33s, driving past my house while sat on the comp.... :disappointed:
I remember when i was the only one, lol.... Now theres loads....

What makes me feel bad is mines cucked up in the garage..and hearing that rb sound and seeing that sexy rear drive past, is fandabadosie. Really makes me miss her....:shakehead:

So how many do you see???????? :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
walking downtown? at least 5 everyday.
walking from work home? at least 1.
driving? who the hell has time to look at stuff except whats crawling in front of you :D

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
same story, you get the car of your dreams, its the only one in town,six months later, you are running out of fingers, counting them!

·
Registered
673 Posts
i don't see them that often true more than usual but still only see about 1 a week unless i meet up with someone doesn't really count then though

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just be down to cornwall almost 300 mile, for a week did a lot of riding round. All week saw 2 one at lands end and one on the way back at kiddiminster.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Pretty rare around here, I've seen 3 in like 4 months of owning mine :O and they've all been going the oposite way or somthing so never have a chance to have some fun :p

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I see 1 or 2 every now and then. There are a couple i see parked at the same place on the way to work though, but i dont really see them driving about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts