Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does my mum always have to be an arsehole why can't she accept that I have a social life and a girlfriend and she always bloody complains that taht she has to work things roudn what I am doing! She asks do I want some dinner I said probably not, but save me some an i will eat it later and she goes it wont be done till 4 an I said oh well I will be out at 4 and she flys off the handle cause i am going out :O OMG JSUT CAUSE SHE HAS NO SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!! the day i went for my first driving lesson I rang my dad he was liek awww well done I ring me my mum she didnt give a **** an jsut demanded money off me! my mrs's mum cares more about me than anyone in my family! wish my mum would jsut calm her **** down and take a fu**in break!

anywyas rant over

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
dude she is your mum and its her home so really you gotta grit your teeth and just agree to disagree lol or option to is this buy her a pair of slippers and a vibrator and if she doesnt like the slippers she can go F**K HERSELF LOL

nar pal she is your mum after all pal and you only have 1 natural mother if i were you just have 1 night in with her and express your feelings im sure you gf will understand as when i was 17 i had the same problem and the gfs never win over a mum pal

·
Reborn!
2,028 Posts
MAN UP :rofl:

Women will always be the dominant force, just let her have her way, i still let the wife think she's the boss for an easy life :dogpile:

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmmm she was the same with my sister when she lived here I would move out if only I could afford it :( I moved out when was 16 and at 17 went home to dads again then moved out at 17 and had to go to mums as dads had no room as his mrs' kids are more important than his own :) and now I cant move out lol I jsut need a garage with a bed/ sofa, toilet and a fridge and microwave ;) then im sorted lol.

And i wish killing them wasnt illegal! the onyl person n my family nowadays that gives a sh*t about me is my sister!

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm i suppose it could be worse, if i win the lottery i am buying a garage though sorted and lol i am sure my sister would appreciate it ;) would rather her bring one of you lads home than the chavvy twats that she gets with and they **** her about lol i do warn her she never lsitens lol

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
you cant pick your family!!!! and killing them is still illeagle!
Could just be a sick budgie.....

I lasted 2 weeks when i HAD to move home....i then moved to australia! :dogpile:

·
4,082 Posts
hmm i suppose it could be worse, if i win the lottery i am buying a garage though sorted and lol i am sure my sister would appreciate it ;) would rather her bring one of you lads home than the chavvy twats that she gets with and they **** her about lol i do warn her she never lsitens lol
send her my pm pal i will take good care of your sister

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Could just be a sick budgie.....

I lasted 2 weeks when i HAD to move home....i then moved to australia! :dogpile:
cant blame yo ufor movign that far away lol

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
send her my pm pal i will take good care of your sister
ahha what pm is that lol i told her about you she said she wouldnt go with anyone over 21. cause if i remember i said to meet her at fast show lmao!

·
4,082 Posts
ahha what pm is that lol i told her about you she said she wouldnt go with anyone over 21. cause if i remember i said to meet her at fast show lmao!
you serious noboby over 21 so i guessing your sister is more than happy with
"LACK OV EXPERIANCE" dude serioulsy give her my number lol preds as your bro in law will be sweet

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you serious noboby over 21 so i guessing your sister is more than happy with
"LACK OV EXPERIANCE" dude serioulsy give her my number lol preds as your bro in law will be sweet
I knowi was shocked when she said it too i thought she would atleast take a 25 year old lmao! and haha that would be pretty funny you could atleast help me build the tiger tank lmao

·
4,082 Posts
I knowi was shocked when she said it too i thought she would atleast take a 25 year old lmao! and haha that would be pretty funny you could atleast help me build the tiger tank lmao
rendle get me hooked up with your sister and i swear to the car gods i will not smash her back doors in

YEAH RITE AS IF!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts