Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the lad who im buying car from says it was replaced because it has the 100,000k.m sticker on??

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah right thats something i need to worry about then, how much is it usually?

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just called him he said the garage told him it was done but hes going to check the car for me

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He said hes going to send me a picture of it now. Hes adamant the garage said it was changed though.

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
best thing get it covered on a warrenty that way if the belt goes and ****s up the engine as a result its covered and will have to be repaired at no cost to you. 9 times outts 10 though you can take a garages word for it if its bein done
i would expect so as if it did go on you ie in the first few days its going back to them with a big bill?

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thats the sticker on the timing adjuster he said is what looks like new??? could this indicate thats been taken off?

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, i cant see that sticker being there as standard though i dunno though. But iv just been on the blower to him and he said the garage gave him 6 months warranty and told him upon buying the car it was changed at around the 100k k/m mark.

·
4,143 Posts
to be fair you will get it changed quite cheaply i would still get it done as garages also lie.
get it done then you don't have to worrie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.