Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently joined, so thought I'd say hello

Well, after years of wanting on I finally bought myself a skyline, an R33 GTS-T, unfortunately it's still six weeks away in Japan. The waiting is absolutely killing me.

It's black, 40'000Miles, completely standard with a gtr spoiler.As I said the waiting was killing me, so to ease the pain i've already been buying bits for it, so far have bought an A'Pexi front pipe, A'Pexi Induction kit, A'Pexi Turbo Timer, A'Pexi Boost Controller, a Nismo style front lip (cheers Ziax), A set of GTS Spoiler end caps, a de-cat pipe, was phoning today trying to order a cat back twin silenced exhaust from Japspeed, so should get that sorted tomorrow And a set of Rota Bronze Gtr's.

BAuto (Tim)

·
Seasoned Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks,By the time all the fees, taxes and the illegal Irish VRT is paid it will have cost me €10'000

·
Seasoned Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I've just got my arrival date for my car, the 4th September, just over a month left now.

·
Registered
812 Posts
nice mate, always get excited seeing pics, looks tidy mate, and plenty off toys to get you started,

where u from mate (forgive me if its already been asked or said) ???

and above all welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
cool, ive noticed plenty of dudes on here from ireland so sure youll be made to feel very welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts