Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please can you all put your location with your avatars so i know were in the country you are if i wanna buy anything off you? also on all of your sections can you make sticky contact details and if you have website details, will make it much easier for potential buyers to browse/buy your products/services thankyou:) also when advertising anything can we have prices and not poa?:cheers:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but what stusy?? surely this cant be a bad thing it saves us from going thru shed loads of web pages just to find contact details? example if i want to buy a bov i know the bodykit traders wont do it but then i cant recall who are the others who advertised the bov?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
also can all prices include vat as im sure its the law for this and also include delivery charge!

·
1,395 Posts
Ive updated my sig to include full address, its always contained our phone number.

I mean it just never happened.

They woudl need to create a contact thread. Then get an admin to make it sticky.

Also a sticky with all there up to date prices and special offers.
We couldnt put up a list of all the products we can offer it would take a silly amount of time :(

also can all prices include vat as im sure its the law for this and also include delivery charge!
I never quote including carriage by default as carriage charges are dependent on the final weight of the order. Customers rarely buy one product at a time, we usually deal with sales of multiple items so quoting prices for individual items including carriage would confuse things. :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive updated my sig to include full address, its always contained our phone number.

We couldnt put up a list of all the products we can offer it would take a silly amount of time :(

I never quote including carriage by default as carriage charges are dependent on the final weight of the order. Customers rarely buy one product at a time, we usually deal with sales of multiple items so quoting prices for individual items including carriage would confuse things. :)
this is a perfect example i can look at this trader an see location and see website in sig so i know were to look immediately this to me is very usefull thats well presented trader:bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Bren and Ann at Apex Performance are simply SPOT ON!

Very nice people!

Good job Bren :cheers:
Karim

·
Registered
693 Posts
Temple Tuning has always had full contact details including physical address available on 'contact us' page of website as has Apex. But have now followed Apex's lead in updating signature information to ensure that this information is easily accessible for forum users. :)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Temple Tuning has always had full contact details available on 'contact us' page of website as has Apex. But have now followed Apex's lead in updating signature information to ensure that this information is easily accessible for forum users. :)
There we go, ball is rolling I´d say. :D

Good job Vicky - as always! :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice one vicky;) your great:D

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sound sexy too:p oops sorry had 6 pack

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
why cant traders desplay prices inc vat!!! some on here still put the price up then say plus vat. im sure its the law to put prices inc vat up

1 - 20 of 26 Posts