Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw that this post has been up for sometime now and has gone unanswered

Surely someone could take 10mins out there day and swing by Futurautos Unit 2, North Close Shorncliffe Industrial Estate Folkestone, Kent CT20 3UH and give a quick reply as to 1st impressions of the place, As i'm sure we have all been in this postion where nippin round to view the car isn't an option instead we spend lots of time planning and organising not to mention the financial cost involved:
I.e train/plane fares time off work etc etc to find out it's a lemon

I'd happily do this for someone further a field looking at cars in glasgow as am sure lot of members up here would

Originally posted by Mr Scottish
Advice needed: Futurautos in Folkestone ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I have just verbally agreed on a vehicle from Futurautos in Folkestone and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on them ??

Cheers
Grant

·
Registered
281 Posts
I went down there a few years ago and looked at a Rx7.
They looked ok i know a couple of people who have had cars from them and generally they have been pretty good.

It's a long way to come for you though it must be a good car you ar looking at to travel 600 miles

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
Rest assured my friend, i doubt very much that you have bought a pup.
I live quite close to them and pop in there every now and again to have a quick look round. If memory serves me they've been there a while and some of the cars i'd give my arm for. There the sort of firm that people buy cars from, and when they want a new one they take it back to them to part ex again. Ie good rep and fair.
Only bad thing i can say about them is....They had one black supra for sale and the bonnet was grp all ripply and cracked, looked awful and the price matched was a bit steep, but i can be a bit fussy.

Im up that way tomorrow, let me know what motor and i'l have a look for you if it helps?:bigthumb:

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
futureautos

good man Nightsky...i can identify with how this guy feels.....:drivin:

cheers
awesomegtst

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Hey guys, just saw this thread!! Thanks for the help!!

NightSky ---> Its the Green 200sx with the Caron bonnet....if you could have a look around it and give me your opinion then that would be fantastic...they described it as immaculate (but a small scrape on the front left wing). If you could look down the side and tell me if there are any dings etc, check for rust etc...heres a pic, thanks VERY much! My number is 07865 077 074 if you want to give me a buzz when your there that would be even better! Cheers

Cheers bigc82 for the thread, worked a treat !!!

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
I think i've seen this car in passing? Looked clean from what i saw of it.

I'l have a look round it for you tommorrow morning sometime and give you a ring, thats no problem. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts