Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Nissan already did it.

you would be better off sourcing a 4wd gts4. they are standard cars. gts rb25de engine (some have rb25det) and lsd and 4wd. available in either auto or manual.

the work involved in swapping all the bits would require a donor car anyhow so its a pointless conversion cos you'll end up with a standard gts4

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
As above, GTS4. You would have to buy a GTS4 just to convert your car anyway. That would be completely pointless.

·
is fast ... :)
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers lads. My dream of 4wd gtst collapsed :p so to have a 4wd skyline the easiest thing is to buy gts4 or gtr i assume.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
cheers lads. My dream of 4wd gtst collapsed :p so to have a 4wd skyline the easiest thing is to buy gts4 or gtr i assume.
by jove i think he's got it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
im pretty sure nissan made a gts 2wd atessa,it may be called something else, but i pulled out a diff off a 33gts which had a atessa pump fitted in the boot like a gtr and hydraulic lines fitted to the diff, which locked the diff when needed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.