Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the next meet date falls on the 5th august so lets hope the better weather should be in by then!

So anyone got any suggestions/opinions for the August one?
We could do the usual and meet up at Exeter Services and go the pub but i was thinking maybe about meeting the services,going for a short drive down to Exmouth sea front where we park up for a while and a drive back over Woodbury common back to the normal pub afterwards or something similar?(around 15 mile drive)

The september meet will be further up the M5 to accomodate the likes of Sarge,Ian and hopefully Simmie and a few more from that direction.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
now why didn't you say this before. we will have to get together and work out some plans for the autumn and see if we can't get a weekender out of it before the darkness comes.
catch up with you lot soon ( as wiseco is gonna make a few small adjustments to my car )

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
taunton? its in the middle i think :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
If you could make this in haydock that would be great :D got three weeks off work :p:p:p:p

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'll be in Sussex for the week, promise I WILL get to one of these meets one day!

·
Registered
366 Posts
now why didn't you say this before. we will have to get together and work out some plans for the autumn and see if we can't get a weekender out of it before the darkness comes.
catch up with you lot soon ( as wiseco is gonna make a few small adjustments to my car )
im up for some camping/getting hammered antics!!

also, im game for where ever yopu guys want to meet.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
yeah, how not to moddify a r32

·
Registered
232 Posts
speaking of which I'm thinking of removing mine - anyone want to buy R33 GTS-T carpet? ideal for the small living room lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
is this still going to be at exeter then?
im working suday morning so doubt ill make it for an 11 start but will probably make it to the jap meet at 2pm if any of you are hanging around for/going to that.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I dont know whats going on or what time the meet is starting tommorow?

As an idea how about meeting at 11-11:30 at moto, go for a drive down exmouth back across the common, takes some group pictures on the common - nice back drop, off for a pub lunch at white horse then meet up with ujcc at 2 for a big meet?

round trip would be about 15-20 + ujcc drive

Or can leave the ujcc meet and stay at the pub for a few hours.... they have a childrens play area at the pub in case anyones bringing kids and i know the food is good

then back of to exmouth or somewere for an afternoon drive (exmouth beach would have got a bit busier by then)

cheers

lee

1 - 20 of 33 Posts