Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been watching the first race of the season in Adelaide and what car have the chosen as a safety car......

a nice R35! Good choice chaps! :worshippy:

race is excellent btw! gonna be a good season... methinks you can keep your F1 rubbish! lol

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
lol

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
is the aussie v8's on the internet to download?

·
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
after another incident.... it showed a really good shot of the R35 leading the procession. Now I know the R35 isnt exactly small..... but those V8's dwarfed it! never realised they were so big!

is the aussie v8's on the internet to download?
the official site for ya..

T

·
0 Posts
Is it normal for the pace car to able to blow the actual "race cars" into the weeds??

Or is Nissan trying to make a statement? :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
does that site show the total race?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
dad is watching football so got feck all chance of watching it. maybe its live on the web?

·
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol 1 lap.. 3 incidents and safety car out already! gwaaaan! :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you have to pay to view the vids

·
Youngen
695 Posts
So creative you've made the move already i presume hmm??

If so where are you at...if not where are you thinking of?

R35 looks very nice to bad it can't just show of for a bit hahaha:bigthumb:

·
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So creative you've made the move already i presume hmm??

If so where are you at...if not where are you thinking of?

R35 looks very nice to bad it can't just show of for a bit hahaha:bigthumb:

i havent yet.... sept 12th im hoping! gonna be Sydney to start and wherever I want after that.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
gonna be Sydney to start and wherever I want after that.
Yeah Sydney is good if you want to be where everything is...also there are good tracks and cars there and if you want to see how fast you can do a 1/4 mile than Eastern Creeks the best Drag Strip there!

I was born in Sydney but only lived there for a year but go back once a year atleast. From what i know its a good place to live but it also depends what area your in.

Lets say if your moving to a Farming area or just outside of Sydney then there will be not much daily traffic but you'll have to go further to get to the city.

Now if your in the city then there will probably be a bit of traffic but your in the place where everything is hence you will not have to go far most days.

Pretty much if you want to move there than do it, i mean its not the most populated city in Australia for nothing (got something like 5M or something). But if you want to move after a while than move up to Queensland because theres alot up here to (you dont have to if you dont want to XD).

Long story short, you can watch the V8's down here whenever its on :D :bigthumb:

·
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts