Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a r33gtst 25det auto and realise the pfc wont be any good except on manual,i dont want a gearbox conversion.what are my options for more power i want to fit a profec b and put up the boost to .8bar and decat with 3inch downpipe, i need advice on fuelling what can i get to sort it from overfueling running rich? and how much should it cost to get it installed and mapped??:cheers:

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Don't know much about autos but can't see why an apexi SAFCII or the newer NEO wouldn't be able to fine tune your fuelling.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have been quoted £430 to fit a neo latest kind and tune surley thats too much for fitting/tuning a neo?

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Well going by what others have posted it seems about an hour or so on the dyno to set up but having spoken to the guy i trust my tuning to just now he reckoned a bit more.
Fitted my SAFCII the other week. If you ain't scared of chopping your loom and and are half decent with a soldering iron (i'm only a quarter decent!) then it really ain't a hard job to fit it yourself and leave thel setup for the tuner then you can save an hours labour, only about 6 wires to chop and splice.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no just fit and set up what other options are avaliable i.e. greddy emanage? any good? i want to end up with approx 350bhp:)

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Read the emanage is the best option for autos but getting out of my range of helpful input really. Could always get some NOS or methanol injection - should easy see you reach that figure with a small dose but again, beyond where my advice is of any help.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thankyou rising sun although you are hundreds of miles from me i will come down for that deal:) can you do it while i wait i.e in the morning?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
You didnt tell me you had an auto, lol..... My bad... Yes a neo is the way to go... :) And im sure Richard wouldnt mind you waiting... But youll have to make the brews and take some biscuits :)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Go for the NEO or the older Apexi SAFC which is cheapish these days and get yourself a nice Boost controller as well. My Auto runs with an Fcon S and Profec B boost controller plus better plugs and the usual stage one mods. Just over 250ath which is pretty good. Only problem with the HKS gear is you have to have it mapped at specific places which isn't cheap.

Regards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts