Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, we will be going up to the show on Saturday, planning on getting up there about lunchtime ish, if any one is going, you shall most likely see my at the HKS stand, they will have the HKS apan EVO 7 trackcar on display ( the white one )

See you's there maybe

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I wanna go, what time does it go on until?? I have to work in the morning which is a bummer...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Times

Dont know tigs, I suppose 5/6ish? dont suppose it will be too late as its on for 4 days.

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Worth going

Definately worth going if you like making mods, noy sure on the price doubt if it's under £25!!, but you can save on the parking fee about £10 by parking free at the motorcycle museum across from the NEC and walk a short distance(thats what i usually do)

Paul.

·
Registered
193 Posts
mmmm.... might c if i can creep up..... is it on on sunday ? then ? i might be able to persuade a car full !

might c u there (or might not !)

I guess your going to be leaving eairly on sat then DD ?

if i am going ill try to folow you ! - i dont drive like Tigs !

·
Registered
193 Posts
DOH cant go got to work ! never mind, more money to save for future investments ! hehehehahahaha........

.... No im not tellin ne 1 either !

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Id just like to say , good show lots ot see, worth going !

Cant handle going with mortals at the weekends though.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Robert!!!!

You have the gall to call me 'boy band boy' when you look like that!?!?!? You have alot to answer to boy!!!:D :p

Luke

1 - 18 of 18 Posts