Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If all goes well, thanks to Matt, I will have a new set of wheels over the weekend.

So my beloved 6 spoke 16" AVS (Yokohama) Light Alloys for sale. Usual 5 x 114.3 and Skyline Offsets. Currently fitted to my GTS-t Type M. Think they are 7" width, can check on request.

Think I am right in saying that the Type M has 4 pots up front, which is the same as the standard R32GTR callipers (anyone?).

So should slot right onto a 32GTR is you want to keep the 16" Size, but prefer some nice Yokohama Wheels!

One of the center caps is missing, but they are standard size, and have been told should not be too hard to get a replacement.

I can supply with tyres, the fronts have no tread (naughty me, but I have kept it off the road!) only good for slicks me thinks, they are 215/55/16, the rears are Pirelli P6000's and have good outter tread, but worn toward the inner. If you would prefer tyres to be removed, should be no probs if asked before I have mine fitted and tracking etc done

If anyone is interested, PM me, looking around the £200 mark.

Cheers.......DelMonte

and yes that is my Dad's RB5 in the background! Shame he sold it :(

Attachments

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All went well.....

over the weekend. Big thanks to MattB for the wheels, bit of a polish, and they will be pukka!

So as mentioned above, my AVS Alloys are up for grabs. If no taker in a week or so, will put up on ebay!

Cheers

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moved house!

Just moved house, and came across my wheels again!

If someone wants some nice light track wheels, they are still up for grabs.

Would consider around £175..........

Cheers

DelMonte

1 - 3 of 3 Posts