Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's one t**t aound our area who rides a white BMW bike with wide orange stripes on it. He also wears a white helmet & a dayglo jacket.
I'm sorely tempted to nudge the f***er off his bike when he rides in front of me. I given him the finger a few times, :uhoh: but the smug b******d just grins & rides off!!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
This winds me up as well, almost as much as people who drive dark Omegas with a hi-vis hung over the back of the seat only when you get closer it reads 'Steward' or some other bollocks.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
So you have it in for anyone that wears visable clothing to give a vaunrable road user more presence?

I dont imagine he bought a BMW because his local force uses them

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
get him back, dob him in as he is breaking the law by pretending to be one of those right wing militant basta... i mean he is impersonating a c0ck.... i mean he is impersonating a Police cunstable which is against the law.
I thought you could only do that if he has the word "Police" written on the bike or clothing.
I have heard of some t**t who has "Polite" on his bike & he hasn't been done for it!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you have it in for anyone that wears visable clothing to give a vaunrable road user more presence?

I dont imagine he bought a BMW because his local force uses them
No, this b*****d does it deliberately. He's ridden up to my back end a couple of times when I've "stretched" the limit & got me to slow down.
When I do you can see him laugh then he overtakes & rides off!

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
u gta admit it is funny.
one of the guys we work with had a nice mercedes in black and used to drive down the m1 to work, occasionaly he would c people we work with or from our company and had blue lights in his grill, he would flash them over and go past laughin. its bloody stupid but funny.

just remember tho, if ur not breakin the law u have nothin to worry about.

and by the way i wouldnt need ketchup to eat that dog.

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
theres a twat thats in the aberdeen area thats drives a white omega or close to that with the hi viz in the back and he wears close to a cop uniform all the time .and he has a personal number plate with something like 999 cop..what a total tosser :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theres a twat thats in the aberdeen area thats drives a white omega or close to that with the hi viz in the back and he wears close to a cop uniform all the time .and he has a personal number plate with something like 999 cop..what a total tosser :D
Thats even worse than the biker!! He needs a good tw**ting. :minigun:

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
if you werent speeding you'd have no reason for concern.

As an ex biker and still have friends on bikes i say well done to him for trying to preserve his life from idiots who aren't bike aware!

he's done no wrong.
He's not trying impersonate police.
Has he got blue lights fitted?

white is a hard colour to see in bright light so i'd be tempted to fit hi vis stripes on a bike too.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I love the way nearly ALL bikers over take on the INSIDE when on the motoway hummmmm bike awear??? you shouldnt be there!!!! then they blame us drivers for being blind not only that they then say well we are batterling against the elements blar blar blar well heres a tip wait your freeking turn then i might have a bit of time for you.

Sorry Just my 2p worth not aimed at any individuals just my personal view

·
female skyline owner
476 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
No, this b*****d does it deliberately. He's ridden up to my back end a couple of times when I've "stretched" the limit & got me to slow down.
When I do you can see him laugh then he overtakes & rides off!
With that statement the procedure is: Get behind him and follow HIM everywhere. Make sure there are no real cops in the vicinity, then drive up next to him, put your window down put a plank of wood out of your window while remaining a little bit ahead of him and kindly slam your brakes.

TC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts