Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rb26 single turbo in my rx7 . Car is tuned on the dyno and ran good . Sometimes while driving normally it will shudder and go way lean ( 22 afr ) when i let off the throttle . Soon as hit the throttle again it will go back to normal . Is this a bad tps ? im going to test this tomorrow . .4 v at closed position correct ? it also is running high idle (1500) . checked for vac leaks and fixed some but car still idles high . Sometimes it ll miss under moderate acceleration and go rich ( 10 afr ) . One day it ll run good next day it ll miss under boost . Its a steady high idle at 1500 and wont change if i unplug the iac. Seems like a sensor issue due to being tuned and sometimes it will run great and others like crap ! im trying to fix all this before the next dyno at the end of the month . tuner also said it should have made more power at 22 psi then it did ( 525 whp ) . Could it be the cas ? im stumped !!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Going from throttle to none will make the readings go lean. For the other stuff, it sounds like the ignition timing may be a bit off. What ECU do you have because it may be accounted for there and the CAS wouldn't have any effect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts