Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dirty Torquer
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right...i have just walked out to my car at work to get something and noticed that both my GT-R and NISSAN badges have been pulled off. how sad is that? i'm guessing happened last night cause i remember seeing them on yesterday when i left work. probably some micra owner that wants to stick them on. before i bring my other GT-R home from the workshop i will be pulling the badges off myself...ha!!

anyone else had the pleasure of their badges being 'removed'?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Yep...... I had the pleasure of looisng my passenger side GT badge a few months back. You can still see where they screw drivered it off! :spank:

I got a replacement from Moff (good man) but still need to get it out of my bag and fit it (lazy git I am)

Andy

·
Is your exhaust blowing??
143 Posts
Yup - Boot lock cover pulled (snapped) off. Bought another but has always been loose. Worst part is they only say Nissan on them anyway. I just hope the little scrot feels happy he can tell all his mates he f~~ked up that guys Skyline.
In fact it was part of the reason I didn't go for a GTR as I expected to have to replace the badges weekly, but I spose once in 2 years ish aint bad (ignoring the break in and scratches !!)

T

·
0 Posts
Sad little chavs that always seem to get away with it, even when caught by the Police.

Catch them in the act and smack them, YOUR be the criminal!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yep! I had my grill badge taken off a year or so back with a screwdriver pissed me off no end, so I know excactly what you mean

·
Dirty Torquer
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well if i happen to catch anyone poking about with either of my skylines they will soon learn the meaning of pain. as for being a criminal...well yes but i will only be a criminal if they catch me hurting them hahaha ;)

since you have mentioned the side badges though andy...i think i will have a check of them too!! well when i respray my other one i shall be pulling all badges and what not off of it. for those that cant work out its a gt-r skyline without badges...then thats tough! hahaha

·
Registered
84 Posts
I caught a group of no hopers stealing my valve caps and gave them a slap only to have the dads pushing me about afterwards, police got involved and said i was just as much in the wrong. You really cant win with these ****ers and it makes me so angry.
We need a skyline vigilante group!

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
323ian said:
I caught a group of no hopers stealing my valve caps and gave them a slap only to have the dads pushing me about afterwards, police got involved and said i was just as much in the wrong. You really cant win with these ****ers and it makes me so angry.
We need a skyline vigilante group!
No we need guns, lots of them :Uzi: :Uzi: :Uzi: :Uzi: :Uzi:

·
Always sideways
4,231 Posts
That's pretty unfair, if I caught some tw*t nicking something off my car I'd kick seven shades of sh*t out of the b*stard.

I can't believe they ran to their Dad's! What did they say?

'Dad, some guy just hit me for stealing stuff off his pride and joy.'

If my son (being very hypothetical here) ever came home and said he'd been smacked for stealing, he'd get another smack from me for being a filthy, thieving gyppo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts