Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi -I really really want a Skyline (S) badge for the front of my car -any idea where I can get a GOOD one? Dont want a cheap sticky on one -want a nice shiny metal one! Anyone got one for sale?!

Also -when i bought my car -(GTST) it had GTR badges on the side. I tried to take these off only to find a "slot hole" (!!) in the panel, behind the badge. I now need a new badge to cover this up -any ideas? Im afraid i have stuck the GTR badge back on for now -better than a slot! Dont really want a GTS badge etc -something different. All ideas welcome!!
Cheers ! :guiness:

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Hi -I really really want a Skyline (S) badge for the front of my car -any idea where I can get a GOOD one? Dont want a cheap sticky on one -want a nice shiny metal one! Anyone got one for sale?!

Also -when i bought my car -(GTST) it had GTR badges on the side. I tried to take these off only to find a "slot hole" (!!) in the panel, behind the badge. I now need a new badge to cover this up -any ideas? Im afraid i have stuck the GTR badge back on for now -better than a slot! Dont really want a GTS badge etc -something different. All ideas welcome!!
Cheers ! :guiness:
Hiya Mandy hun,

Ive just bought these badges from the USA for £40!

There yours if you want em for what i paid, i prefer the old ones thats on it.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
ooooooooooo i like those

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Damn it!!!

Could av done you a swap for those spats if id av known.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it just the one? I really like it -i can see that fitting nicely on the side (where old GTR badge is) -but i still want the S for the front.
If you have 2 i would be interested!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
the s badge is just a plastic stick on ...id have alook on ebay as trying to order from japan is just a riduculous price, ..

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Is it just the one? I really like it -i can see that fitting nicely on the side (where old GTR badge is) -but i still want the S for the front.
If you have 2 i would be interested!
Yes my lovely ive got the matching pair. :boogy:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww Festa -if im honest -i actually love the ones that ARW found on Ebay -and alot cheaper too!! Sorry -im going to go for them! I like the red in them -match bits on my car already.
Cheers though -much appreciated.:sorry:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Big -I would actually prefer the red S --fantastic! (sorry cashoverass). How much and where do i send money?! Yeah! Is it still sticky:cheers: ?!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aww --ive just bid for the identical badge on ebay!! if i dont win ill have them! Cheers though!!
and big 82 -im PMing you now. ta.

·
Teck Boy
280 Posts
GTS Badges

I have just fitted this badge and I think it looks good I will post a pic on the car tomorrow.

I bought this from e-bay.

Also the BLUE GT badges is for an N/A I belive and RED is Turbo's

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts