Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well where do i start........ive been going to my local swimming baths now for over 8months and went today and they banned me for me weaaring my swimming trunks.theyre an old pair of speedo,s and ive had them for nearly 20yrs and are very comfortable,been going to pool to try and strenthen my back muscles up as i had op last june and walked in today and banned!! just because the "S" had faded off the trunks :)

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
:funny:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
was gonnae say stop puting socks down them lol very good glen

·
12,377 Posts
Oldie but a goodie

was a life guard a few years ago and we had codes that got called out over the tannoy system so that the customers didn't know what we were talking about and the one for a suspected perv/pedo in the pool was.......
FATHER GREEN TO THE SWIMZONE/RAPIDS/FLUMES dependent on the area.

·
Man of many spanners
1,166 Posts
A friend told me that a good way to attract ladies on the beach was to put a potato down your speedos. I didnt work at all. Then I realised you have to put it in the FRONT of your trunks:dunce:

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
A friend told me that a good way to attract ladies on the beach was to put a potato down your speedos. I didnt work at all. Then I realised you have to put it in the FRONT of your trunks:dunce:
Briliant, nice 1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts