Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited, got this in the mail today! Wired it up and man I am sooo happy.

Thanks DOA

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,042 Posts
i love the purple one!
does that make me gay? lol

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it doesn't and it is all the same bar mate, lol.

The purple shows up like a red underlined with blue somewhat, it is not gay at all and this picture from my phone does it no justice actually.

·
R33 GTS-T :-)
131 Posts
Like it mate, mine looks like a fog light its so bright:bigthumb:

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
I saw the topic name and thought you ment you had a Bar for drinking installed in your house for xmas!

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL No, I am not even old enough to drink yet. I am not that heavy into drinking anyway. Would rather drive.

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
i was actually in a state of panic, i wrongly assumed you had fitted a Tow bar, thank god i was wrong, as i would need to have come and cut it off your car with the aid of speedr33per and his trusty blowtorch sidearm.

Anyways, looks great mate another excellent job by D.O.A

purple is gay though, like it

·
RB-Ballerz Club
276 Posts
looks like a warning sign.
They have them for silvias to_One guy wanted to sell me hes.But who cares about silvias.lol.

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
i like the blue one mate, is that ilegal over there like it is in this piss port country?

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I think that if I drove around with it blue it would be illegal. The purple and the red fly though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
iv got mine cut out but the leds iv got are sh!te where did yous get the leds for behind it, iv tried a high level brake light but it was pants

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Every time I see them I want it for my next mod. It'll have to wait for a little longer but hopefully be getting a carbon one :)

@Moonshine - :funny:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts