Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know i have had 1 gts-t before and never got to drive it due to problem after problem so i always stuck to n/a skyline's but got speaking to Glen (keengo) and i could'nt help myself so i am now a proud owner of a gts-t i tell you what when they work there amazing lol car drives like a dream and also got lots of extra's with the car look at the pics and then think 2k i'm sure you agree a bloody bargain

Cheers Glen mate i'll look after her oh decided to spray her candy silver

·
Seasoned Member
1,735 Posts
cheers guys

andy will defo be at some meets i'll look out for the next one your only 15 mins away as well so if i need some advice i let you know lol
Im still learning about my car myself but always happy to help if I can lol, the next meet is 7th Feb at Cosford Museum it's in the mids section, was a cracking day out last time, pop down if you can there should be a few of us there.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
you,ll turn that 2k to 4k overnight trust me:) just a quick rub down and spray(bonus that your a sprayer) and that,ll be a lovely motor,i found myself jumping up at the bedroom window tonight and looking out to see if it was still ok lol hard to break paranoia habits :)
engines sweet in that motor,just keep on top of the services m8,and she,ll be fine,take it easy dave and have fun

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
bargain i looked at that myself mate...if i had sold the supra ,i would of had it...keep us all upto date with the paint work etc...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.