Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
i'm not sure tbh - i think the suit feels a bit too much like some fabric with muscles under it - i dont believe for a second its affleck in there and he's bulked up that much! I kinda liked the suit-born-from-tech look of nolans trilogy.

its a cool pic tho and i'm really looking forward to seeing more.

I only just noticed the easter egg in man of steel too...

yep... thats wayne enterprises logo on the satellite in MAN OF STEEL ...i nearly peed a little when saw this!

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
it is affleck yeah - i'm really looking forward to it myself yeah - loved man of steel and cant wait for a sequel!

Marvel has some good stuff coming up too.. risky but new and fresh - i aint sold on guardians of the galaxy yet mainly because the cg characters outshine the actors (one is green, one is a wrestler painted orange and another guy is in a jacket and mask) but i'll still go to see it if its good :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is affleck yeah - i'm really looking forward to it myself yeah - loved man of steel and cant wait for a sequel!

Marvel has some good stuff coming up too.. risky but new and fresh - i aint sold on guardians of the galaxy yet mainly because the cg characters outshine the actors (one is green, one is a wrestler painted orange and another guy is in a jacket and mask) but i'll still go to see it if its good :)
Think the new X-Men movie will beat them all.. Looks epic..

Cant wait for the 24th of May :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i personally think that looks terrible mate sorry - i want to be proven so wrong tho
lol, guess we like what we like.

To be honest I hated the Man of Steel but you enjoyed it :)

I also struggled abit with the 2nd Thor movie and amazing Spiderman 2 and thought the funny bits saved them.. :)

Captain America 2 was amazing...

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
nah i'm not slagging em off at all ...i'm just yet to be sold by say characters like quicksilver in x-men.. i think he looks terrible and most of the cast just look like they're fresh from a quazar game or something with all the plastic battle armour - it just feels like its lost alot of what made it so cool. Xmen first class was awesome so i'm hoping it is good honestly.

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not seen thor2 or cap2 or spidey 2 yet so shhhh
lol...sorry..

Even if a film gets panned by the critics I will still give it a go..

The Lone Ranger was one of the biggest flops of last year and I got it on Blu Ray.. Loved it.. Was funny and the sets and stunts were amazing.. Have no idea why it did so bad..

47 Ronin on the other hand was as awful as the critics said.. totally spoilt by CGI orcs, dragons and witches and took away from the actors.. dreadful film..

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah i'm not slagging em off at all ...i'm just yet to be sold by say characters like quicksilver in x-men.. i think he looks terrible and most of the cast just look like they're fresh from a quazar game or something with all the plastic battle armour - it just feels like its lost alot of what made it so cool. Xmen first class was awesome so i'm hoping it is good honestly.
Well not long to go :)

Off to see the new Godzilla on Saturday.. Bring on the carnage :)

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Man of Steel was completely flawed; looked great, but had no soul. Batman vs Superman = A ridiculous match-up if there ever was one.

Seeing Godzilla on Friday, and looking forward to the new X-Men film too. Has there ever been a better casting than Hugh Jackman as Wolverine?!

·
Registered Chump
1,944 Posts
All I see in affleck is the jerk from the menswear store from malrats ... its gonna be a leap of faith for me when that movie comes out ... good luck to him

Sent from my GT-I9505

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man of Steel was completely flawed; looked great, but had no soul. Batman vs Superman = A ridiculous match-up if there ever was one.

Seeing Godzilla on Friday, and looking forward to the new X-Men film too. Has there ever been a better casting than Hugh Jackman as Wolverine?!
Hugh Jackman Rocks as wolverine..

two great casting him as Wolverine and Robert Downey Jr as Ironman :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought Man of Steel was terrible! One of the biggest disappointments in a film in a long time.

47 Ronin was ok, there were moments which were spot on (like when they break out of the Dutch dock yard) but others not so good. Not terrible though...IMHO!
I liked the actors and the fight scenes and story, but completely over powered by the CGI nonsense..

If it was made more like The Last Samurai it would have been a good film :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts