Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there ! I seem to be replacing my off side front indicator every other time I look at it , and my battery seems to be going flat mightly quick ( like within a week ) . I suspected that they were not connected , but having thought about it , they might be , has anybody got any ideas ?
Also - and assuming that the battery is on the way out , I have heard that a Micra battery will act as a good replacement , especially as it seems to be only about £40 , am I just dreaming or is this correct ? ? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got as far as finding out that the battery is from a Micra K10 (???? ) but that seems to narrow it down to about three , with two different sizes . Anybody have any more info ?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
samurikid said:
I've got as far as finding out that the battery is from a Micra K10 (???? ) but that seems to narrow it down to about three , with two different sizes . Anybody have any more info ?

Hi mate i can check your battery if you want just to make sure it is completly deaded. You may be able to put a better battery in. I did on mine and it seems way better at starting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave -
Would be brilliant , and I could give you the dosh ~
Iowe you as well mate ! How to meet up though ............any thoughts ? Maybe a PM?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Im about for a couple of hours now if you are free ( waiting for my van to have its windscreen replaced) Give me a bell on 07917 595510.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts