Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.nickbradydrift.com
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys heres a couple of vids, the first is of my BDC Licence day at Lyd where for reasons that will be seen in the vid I am not in the skyline :( The 2nd is a practice day at pod where I am :) I hope you enjoy :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Love these. Especially the 2nd one. You look really calm in the in car footage, your like, "yep, just popping to the shops"....

Loads more tyre smoke than anyone else there!

Also makes me wanna did out my old linkin park CDs!

·
www.nickbradydrift.com
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got back from picking up a mate from Salisbury. A nice 45 mile round trip, got to listen to almost the whole album :)
Lol good times, you'll have to drop him back and listen to the rest ;)

Enjoyed watching both mate, thanks for sharing. Some impressive footage :)

Ross
My pleasure bud, thanks for watching :)

Awesome dude, well done! im im MEGA jealous of you getting a go in the mighty and not i never will! :(
lol! up at pod on the 26th??

Ollie
Thanks bud, believe me its not all its cracked up to be! Its honestly so hard to drive, its totally different from anything I have ever driven! Having said that its definitely the loudest Ive ever screamed when I finally got it right though! :)
Wont be at pod im afraid matey, the car is being built for BDC so its all stripped out right now waiting for a cage :)

nice vids mate. saw the first one on DW the other day, stiggys car looks like it would handle like it did on you! take a bit of getting used to :p

2nd vid as good mate, smoke em out :)
Cheers dude yeah it sure did, like I said above its real tough to drive, but once you do get it right it is very rewarding and does give you a big smile :) Hows that beast of yours coming along? It looks absolutely awesome bud :)

·
www.nickbradydrift.com
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts