Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yay --its that time of year again -- British Drift Championship Round 3 -at Teesside Autodrome -19th and 20th July 2014.

http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/

Teesside Autodrome, Greystone Rd, Eston, Middlesbrough TS6 6XH

Massive thanks to Paul and Andy at Japspeed as they have kindly offered Skylineowners.com members a free pit pass with every weekend ticket sold. Pit passes would normally cost £10 and are usually only available to pit crew/ drivers family etc. Public are not allowed in Teesside pits without a pass. Pit passes are only available with WEEKEND TICKETS !!
PLUS!! --we also have a reduction in ticket price! Weekend ticket would normally cost £22 --Skylineowners.com MEMBERS can have a full weekend ticket for only £15 (no reduction if you are only coming the Sat or Sun). Pay on the gate on the day.

We won't be having a skyline stand -but I do need names for the passes and ticket reductions (which I need to give to Andy prior to the event -need names by Wed 16th July at the latest).

All names below --hopefully see loads of you there :)

1) mandyn and Tony

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please note I have changed the 1st thread as we now can have a reduction for a weekend ticket -normally £22 -for us -£15.

So -thats £15 for the weekend and a free pit pass --good eh?!

1) mandyn and Tony
2) x.laura.x
3) Johnny, Claire plus 2 kids
4) Stuart the fish?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Dan -i clearly stated the discount / pit pass is only for weekend tickets. No discount is you are only buying a Saturday or a Sunday ticket. A Saturday ticket is £12 and a Sunday £15 -so we are getting a great deal at £15 for the full weekend.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I havent seen the timetable yet but Saturday is usually practise and qualifying for the semis and pros -sometimes supers too if they have time.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes lovely son in law --

1) mandyn and Tony
2) x.laura.x
3) Johnny, Claire plus 2 kids
4) Stuart the fish?
5) Chris n Kara

·
Registered