Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Surc how does Bedford compare to Angelsea - quicker \ slower \ more corners ??
I found Bedford as enjoyable to Anglesey. Bedford does not have the elevation changes that Anglesey has but that does not make it any worse. Similar number of corners between both based on the SEN circuit against the coastal and international.

Brakes got used a lot more at Bedford as I seemed to carry more speed compared to Anglesey. Not sure if this is due to my style of driving and getting more practice on Bedford.

It was fun and maybe someone with MORE track day experience then me would be better at telling the difference. Going to wait till I have made some more upgrades before doing another track day.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
I found Bedford as enjoyable to Anglesey. Bedford does not have the elevation changes that Anglesey has but that does not make it any worse. Similar number of corners between both based on the SEN circuit against the coastal and international.

Brakes got used a lot more at Bedford as I seemed to carry more speed compared to Anglesey. Not sure if this is due to my style of driving and getting more practice on Bedford.

It was fun and maybe someone with MORE track day experience then me would be better at telling the difference. Going to wait till I have made some more upgrades before doing another track day.
:bigthumb:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts