Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking to buy this wheels for my baby,i recon they will look the job with the red colour :D tho i need to sell my wheels first before could get my hand on this :shakehead: .

what about u guys what u recon like them or not :dogpile:

·
i'm the daddy !!
1,198 Posts
don't go for 19's, they look daft and will upset your handling...

not my ideal wheel, but if the price is right then why not..

i would go for 18's...

Andy.

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don't go for 19's, they look daft and will upset your handling...

not my ideal wheel, but if the price is right then why not..

i would go for 18's...

Andy.

Yes Andy i would go for 18s,i didnt found out the price yet i will ring them 2day and see what they are,to be honest i dont mind if they have 17s.:boogy:

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A small Update i rang the people up and quess what? they are out of stock typical ey :shakehead: the price is £849.99 with the tyres for the 18" ones,i didnt ask for the 19" ones i bet they over £1000........but as Andy sayed probably they look to daft.
Well they will be ringing me when stock arrives couple of weeks they think,but i would love to try the 19" to see how they look :dogpile:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i have 19's on my saloon and they look ok cos its a bigger car.

however they are ony a 7j rim so she does track a little

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
849 sounds a tad on the high side; what width and offset are the wheels, and what tyres is that with?
Right they are width 8.5j all round, offset 45,they come with toyo proxies rubber. retail price is £1250 :screwy:

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think a gold colour rim would look good on yours, something like this ultralite possibly -
Yes they are nice i've seen them in black on KOH car they look sweet :yum: but i think he payed around £1700 :eek: if i remember right .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts