6,592 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks matey,

Hows it going ?

This might be of interest to you , I had someone send me a clear four door skyline rear panel the other day , so i set about taking it apart only to find it had a factory light unit in it .

I had know idea that they did a lit rear panel for a four door from the factory.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its real carbon fibre with a 3m backing , Its very easy to shape/cut and it doesn`t seem to be affected by high engine tempertures.

I have sat in heavy traffic for over an hour and it has shown no signs of letting go so far.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
awsome

yeah where you get it, think ill be investing when i do engine conversion
can you use that stuff on the inside aswell?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I get it from a guy called stewart who mainly deals with carbon but can get hold of kevlar and glass fibre.

It can be used inside and outside because it has a clear pvc coating on it. i have been using it on my led skyline panels for a couple of years now and i have to say it still looks good even after being exsposed to the elements .

I have tryed a couple of different suppliers and it has to be said this guys gear is the best.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If anyone would like his details just send me a pm and i will be glade to pass them on.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Looks lush you wanna make me one. pretty please lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts