Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, ive got a cracking deal for these Bell 550 top of the range detectors £290 delivered . It is ab fab and normally go for £400 + so if you are serious and want to invest please let me know and Ill do the rest

Gaza

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
could be good if we get a load of people interested maybe more discount is that correct ?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive got that at trade price now sarks need to be 10 + for the extra £10 discount so let me know guys , im ordering mine on monday so come on lets walk the walk ;)

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
i'd love one but i can't commit myself to one at the mo sorry lots of expenses to deal with all at once arrrrhhhhh!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool just let me know asap .im doing to set up an acct with paypal so I can take swich and credit cards too if that helps m8

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
ok im in !

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blimey your alive m8 hows trick. got that trust thingy yet.. got soe things you ight be interested in giza bell sometime geezer

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Mine has saved me enough times to have paid for itself over the last two or three years. The SP30 I got was in the van when the snooper was in the car.. DOH!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dumb Question?

Whats this one got or features that are better than the one tiggs is selling?? It is about time for me to get one of these and was going to tell you to count me in when i spotted Tiggs thread.

jas

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I supose like every thiing you pays y monie y takes y chance m8 at least with this there is a years cover and it is a better model than the previous one Have a look at the reviews on the post that rich bell put up and youl see the difference
I tend not to trust second hand electronics my self but thats only my opinion..

gaza

·
Registered
57 Posts
and another DQ!!

Is there any way you could get the deal on the morpheus ?? After looking at the site above the morpheus seems to be the better all rounder??
Also, has anyone installed the jammers?? Do they actually work or just a bit of a gimmick??

jason

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
geezer

I'd be intrested but cant do until next month... too much to pay for this week....

Jason, laser jammer are illegal...

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Re: geezer

Originally posted by AppleJack

Jason, laser jammer are illegal... [/B]

thats true but i heard a rumour speeding was illegal .....i'll have to hold my hands up to that one officer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gaza,

Can you get any discounted prices on other detector units? I want either a morpheus roadpilot or possibly a Snooper S6-R Neo.

Could you please PM me witha price if you can get these at decent rates.

Thanks
Alex

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
venners said:
i'd love one but i can't commit myself to one at the mo sorry lots of expenses to deal with all at once arrrrhhhhh!
Same here unfortunately, if I didn't have this poxy bust manifold stud to get fixed I probly would have gone for it. Just the one I was looking at too :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd be...

iterested as well but again - not sure what's the best.

I've heard good & bad about all of them, but usually from people who don't have one!!

any feedbeck greatly received

1 - 20 of 30 Posts