1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
They are just yet another generic HKS dual copy exhaust, I would suspect they are all made at the same factory, some report good fit some bad, I had a good one that didn't require much fetteling.
Some also say the loose you some low end torque due to loss of back pressure, apart from this being a bit of a myth, as its a lot more complicated than just size and restriction.
Anyway I made a pretty std dyno graph with one of these fitted, just don't fit with decats unless you like LOUD!

·
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cheers they dont sound too bad then, no would be keeping the cats and go for fast flow cats at some point too..

·
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah ok don't really want mega loud I suppose did that with the r33 gtr.. Really want to find something about as loud as I've on the car right now so not that loud..

·
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok Think I'll change my plans and go for a system like that one I've got on the car instead..

Cheers for the advice

·
FTO
33 Posts
Oh right, heavy acceleration. So keeping it under 3000RPM and driving on highways would be fine? Not too loud/droning?

I had removed them with a previous car but at that time I got the whole cat-back exhaust done. She was fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts