Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
have top gear done a review on the gtr before? i would be interested in watching that, anyone seen it or know where i can get hold of a video of it from?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
platinum said:
have top gear done a review on the gtr before? i would be interested in watching that, anyone seen it or know where i can get hold of a video of it from?
I seem to remember some time ago, in the days of Clarkson, when he test drove a blue R34 GTR. He got rather excited, when seeing he was pulling 2g sideways :p

P

·
0 Posts
i want to see that one, aparently my mates claims that he labelled it the 50 grand playstation!

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I got a copy of the clarkson no limits DVD where he drives the JUN car the Deano now has... the noise is just great..

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AJ,

Don't s'pose you could host it somewhere to download could you ?

Moff

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I got nowhere to upload it to.. I am trying to make disk from it.. hence trying to find compression / conversion software...

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
I copy my movies to S-VCD which is a pretty decent format. Certainly acceptable for the downloaded stuff I burn.

B

·
0 Posts
I will see if i can get the R34 review from Top Gear. I remember it being bayside blue and yes he did go on about it being a 50k Playstation (referring to the MFD) .. he said it was the ultimate Bouncers car !!!!

i'll come back to you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have both the Jeremy Clarkson 'review' of the R34 GTR and also Tiff Needles play with 5th Gear.

Top Gear - Skyline GTR (Jeremy Clarkson) - 18.7mb
5th Gear - Skyline GTR (Tiff Needle) - 35.4mb

Give me a couple of hours to see if I can rustle up some host bandwidth (no promises tho ... ).

·
Registered
39 Posts
All my usual sources are either out and about or simply busy coz I can't get a hold of any of them. I've got them on kazaa as have a few other peeps so you should be able to get good speeds on them from there if that helps. Just search for Top gear and/or Skyline.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pm Martin an see if he will add it to the downloads section

off to Kazza for the time being.

Moff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts