Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
T3cH Junk13
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on a drift day in early March. Where's the best place to pick up either cheap new or part worns just to trash on the track?

Thanks folks.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
ebay

or just ask your local tyre place as they will prob give them you for free as it saves them paying for disposal

i got a perfectly good pirrelli p zero for **** all from one down here. slight bit out of the rim protector but perfectly legal

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
+1 for the MintTyres lads

They have loads and loads of quality part worns in stock at cheap prices

When you are learning you dont need new or even nearly new rubber, just anything black round and cheap :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Tyresforfree.com

Based in Canvey Island so not far from you, collect in person or pay delivery - they're free ;)

·
T3cH Junk13
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers GB.

I got a message from Mint:

Hi mate,

Thanks for your enquiry, we keep a good stock of 18's at pod and here at our base
so you won't have to worry about your tyres mate.

All drift tyres are £2.50 each and fitting is on top at £5 per rim. £2.00 for disposal
per tyre or take your own away with you.

You can bring your own tyres if you like and just pay for the fitting, however, if there
is a puncture then we can do a repair but will be charged accordingly.

All our drifty tyres have a minimum of 3mm tread and are air tested.

We also stock 99ron fuel so if your running short just ask!

As its your first day don't forget to bring the basics (you'll be surprised how many people
turn up without a jack or even there locking wheel nut key!!!).
Sweet, cheaper than I thought! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.