Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a nice set of Phoenix Gold components to put in and wasnt sure where to set the tweeters to get the best sound.....

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Tweeters

iN THE FRONT ROOM...:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
As close to the mids as possible Lisa is a general rule of thumb. You can experiment with a number of place including on top of the dash, facing upwards to the screen, under the dash (the sound follows the curves of the dash), in the kick wells.

I use the rule of thumb though, it's less time consuming.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
What you have to remember is that high frequency sounds are very directional. so you need to point them at where you want the sound. Or alternatively, poit them at something that will "reflect" the sound to where you want it. Personally, I point them straight at my head!

Martin

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont want to cut into the door cards or the dash.....hmmm...may put the speakers up for sale, they are nice Phoenix gold ones, but only if I cant find somewhere to sticky the tweeters to!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
ive got mine on the door fixed to the black plate which you can take off ... behind mirror... sounds great

·
Registered
952 Posts
tiggs a little hole never hurt anyone.:D

wen im up next look at mine. i only have a small drill hole there to fit the wire through. and they sound the nuts (mind you might have something to do with them being focal utopias)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts