Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Seen some of his vids on here before, it's some Romanian guy if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't his username something like Tengu?

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
The guys a dick!!! Sorry but that's a public road just imagine if your gf or wife n kids were in a car coming the opposite way and he ploughs right into them??? Hope he drifts off a cliff keep it on the track....

I've had 2 skylines now and not once av i ever drifted it on our roads...

·
Administrator
25,957 Posts
Yep I know that road been up ad down it many times :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The guys a dick!!! Sorry but that's a public road just imagine if your gf or wife n kids were in a car coming the opposite way and he ploughs right into them??? Hope he drifts off a cliff keep it on the track....

^
s13_silvia said:
Legalities and ethics aside
I fully agree, but if my gf was in a car coming the opposite way I'd be wondering who the f*ck she was seeing in Romania lol.

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Legalities and ethics aside, this guy has some fantastic skill.
Legalities and ethics aside, this guy is ****

thats my opinion. He has **** line, hes not running much angle (It looks like it has standard lock which is probs why), he's not smoking up at all, hes using the wand allot and not at the right times.

The only thing that makes this "impressive" is that he's doing it on a public road on the side of a hill.

Stick him on a drift track and watch him fail

·
Registered
7 Posts

Seriously dude ??? the only reason u would want that to somebody is cos u have a small penis ... makes perfect sense!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I would tend to disagree, it's a very basic set up car, welded diff and hardly any room for major angle - serious angle is an fairly modern concept in 'drifting', for years it was more about linking corners smoothly in sucession which he does very confidently. This whole modifying steering racks to get more angle seems a pointless excersize, but I prefer the older stuff with basic cars, not D1 etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts

thats my opinion. He has **** line, hes not running much angle (It looks like it has standard lock which is probs why), he's not smoking up at all, hes using the wand allot and not at the right times.

The only thing that makes this "impressive" is that he's doing it on a public road on the side of a hill.

Stick him on a drift track and watch him fail

4 th gear, 100+ miles per hour entry, on the track - no fail. U have a small penis too !!!
http://youtu.be/HT1Po84v1NQ

1 - 20 of 31 Posts