Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who provides your best music?

In South-Wales.....It was Red Dragon Radio,for music and chat.(cannot remember the frequency).But I know BB or Cardiff will Tell me...........No offence,chaps!!Fill in the Gaps..!

In Kent it was Capital,Just for Chris Tarrant..and the Breakfast show..Killed local radio-Invicta had no hope-even though they were very,very good.

In surrey,it is hard to choose-we have Mercury 102.7fm,Capital 95.8fm,Virgin 105.8fm.....plus others.........Mercury is in my opinion 2nd....But very close...but.....I Choose Virgin, 105.8fm-for their choice of music.70's,80's,90's+new,Mercury is too techno-pop

Virgin,In MYHO,have got the lot,the best music,gleaned from the 60's,70's,80's'90's+today,+the chat and topical Banter......

On the South Coast,Southern 102.8fm is too middle of the road,Wave 105.2fm is the winner-good mix and road reports,Always topical and local-Splash fm is 2nd,IMHO-cannot remember their number,as it didn't register........But better than Southern FM...............

By the way,anyone in the Bucks/Warks area,Fox fm is the best station in your area,IMHO...but post your opinions,I only pass through,infrequently.

Your best nominated Radio Station,and why,is.............
Your best nominated show is........................................
Your best nominated Radio DJ is...................................

For the Record-My nominated Radio Station Is Virgin FM-
Reason-Content of Music and chat.
For the record-My nominated show is Capital Breakfast show-Purely for the Energy Chris Tarrant brings to the show.
For the record-My nominated Radio DJ has to be Chris Tarrant,for his complete domination of the Radio Airwaves,his enthuiasiasm,as a broadcaster-against my vote for Virgin FM(they should never have got rid of JOHNO!!!!!
Fair play to Capital,95.8fm-rule the waves,2nd only to Virgin,IMHO,105.8fm...........but have your vote/say............

At this point in time,I am listening to Mercury,fm,.........but have your say........Polls always go against popular opinion...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts