Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do people recommend snow foam wise and what about snow foam lances is there much different between the cheap and the expensive ones ?

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
Lol got my karcher for 29.99 only small one but should be good enough for cleaning car.
Yeah u should be fine, if u order from autobrite remember and say you have a karcher for the right kind of hose lance fitting..

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I'm using autobrite lance with magifoam but I put a bit of their citrus cleaner in it to assist cleaning

·
3,402 Posts
^^^^ I think I will have too do that also!!

I am using magifoam too but it dosent get the really heavy dirt off but does loosen the dirt very good :)

+1 for autobrites lance and magifoam

·
3,402 Posts
I seen someone doing it before alright but I'd imagine everything (electric) would want too be covered very well

I'd imagine a good de greaser/all purpose cleaner would be just as good if not better

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
All purpous cleaner sprayed through a cheapo spray bottle and then left to dwel for a bit then pressure washed off works well in the engine bay. On the skyline I always cover anything electrical with binbags and tape them up to stop water getting in, although with modern engine bays where everything is covered in plastic I dont bother.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts