Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
follow on to a past post... just looking at my skyline:rofl: all mine:yum: what or where is the best side to look ......... front ummm:yum: side:yum: back..:yum: all over :yum: :yum: ..ive gone mad had the car for 12 months still keep looking at her...:eek: y do i look back when i park up ..:screwy: never had this illness before... wife says its only a car..:eek: :eek: i say NO ITS MY SKYLINE........ .want to protect her when. i leave her rap her in cotton wool :Uzi: ITS A CAR FOR GOD SAKE............. can i see her 1 more time b4 bed...:boogy: is it me :disappointed: :cya:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
the skylines look best for the rear quarter. the rear end lights and styling are like no other car, and if you look at modern cars many have actually tryed to copy it over the years. lexus being one

·
Registered
96 Posts
Its got to be the back end for me as well, or the front.. or the side.... No wait its the view i get from the drivers seat i think! dammit i just love it all!!:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I like the view of a Skyline in my rear view mirror. Then I can slow down, put my window down and get a good earful as it blasts past.:boogy:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Front...Back...Side.................It's just the most beautiful car in the world.
I look at it all the time and the best bit is:
==============================>>> my missus does it to.......

And when i collect enough pennies to buy a GTR - this one definitely goes to her... so it stays in family.

·
Registered
822 Posts
From every angle it shows its strength!!

I LOVE THE LOOKS FROM EVERY SIDE!! Still I am discovering new lines and curves on pictures. It is really good on pictures!!

My mate took this picture while driving in the UK last weekend... I mean just look at it!! Look at those curves. :drool: :drool: :drool: :)
AND... look at us!! The whole family is smiling and happy.

I planning to never sell her (Skyline)!! What a great car it is...

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
actually the rear quarter from the front with the back of the rear door and the wheel arch is soo cool on mine ...is a perculiar thing ..is sorta cool in a "reminds of something" kinda way ......probably the coupe but has to be one of the nicest looking saloon cars out thare

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
The 33 is one of the few cars I like alot from the front and back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
for me, it's the back end, at night, lights on, driving.....sorry, cruising down an urban motorway, lit up with those orangey street lights. i think you know what i mean..........can't wait for it to get dark.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yes, I am feeling you! :dogpile: Especially it is sooo cool to drive behind another Skyline in the dark. Ohh, those lights!! :smoker:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Its got to be the view of the rear! It has to be the best looking bit of the car because thats what everyone can see after you have just flown past them! :dogpile:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts