Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So newbie here, don’t own yet but hope i will sometime this next year.

I would like some advice on what websites are good to watch for when some go on sale in my general area. I haven’t seen many around me, but hopefully with some tools/websites under my belt, i will be able to see some more that I haven’t before. Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, what model you after 32, 33, 34..?
Sorry for the delay, was a long work week hah!.

I would prefer a 31/32 model, i like both but prefer the taillights on the 31. They seem to be harder to find though from what i have seen, but that would be why I’m asking you guys!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are also good ways to look for locally? I have just been searching google but most of the websites aren’t always local.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just seeing if maybe i can possibly bump this thread, the more and more closer i get to wanting one the more I can’t find any atleast semi local lol. I keep watching craigslist but even then they aren’t exactly close, I understand that most of them are around ports and the closest to me would be Texas, but i was trying to find just a tad closer considering i live in northeast oklahoma. I would prefer to not import

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
Now moved to the USA section where you may get more help, if you had posted in this section originally you would likely have been on your way to getting by now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
There's an R31 Autech GTS for sale at JDM Auto Imports. It's got an R31House (epic, amazing company) Exhaust and front spoiler. It is in exceptional shape however it is quite expensive.

Currently it's at 25,900 but that may be negotiable since they've had it for sale for a few years now.

It is a relatively rare car, 200 total produced and it has exceptionally low mileage coming out at 45,000m or so.

Overall, great car, very nice but unless you're a diehard R31 fan, which you sound like you might be, it's hard to justify R32 GTR money on something with an RB20DET in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts