Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEWARE ALL IN KENT,ESPECIALLY THE WEDWAY AREA.

MY CAR GOT TARGETED BY THIEVING SCUMBAGS ON THURSDAY,THEY BROKE IN CAUSED UNREPAIRABLE DAMAGE TO DOORS,BROKE STEERING LOCK/COLUMN/VARIOUS LARGE SECTIONS OF DASH,THE WIRING AND FUSEBOX KNACKERED,THEY COULD'NT GET IT STARTEDSO THEY TRIED PUSHING IT WITH ANOTHER CAR,I HAVE CCTV FOOTAGE.
THE CAR THEY ARRIVED IN,PUSHED MY CAR WITH AND LEFT IN WAS A VERY DISTICTIVE RED MERC 190e,ITS LOWERED/KITTED/DARK WHEELS WITH THE NORMAL MERC BADGE ON BONNET,AND AN AFTERMARKET GRILLE WITH A LARGE MERC BADGE IN,DRIVEN BY 3 YOUNG WHITE MEN IN EARLY 20s
THE POLICE HAVE HAD SIGHTINGS AROUND JAP CARS ESPECIALLY SKYLINES.
PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THIS CAR AND HELP ME BRING THESE PEOPLE TO JUSTICE.ANY INFO WILL BE A GREAT HELP.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Really sorry to hear about the car Steve. One of my favourite regulars at the meets and a well sorted car.
Just hope the scumbags meet their demise in a painful drawn out way.:Uzi:

·
Registered
11 Posts
sorry to hear your about your baby there's some horrid people out there(would call them some thing else but mite get kicked off for bad words) chin up hope she's sorted again soon

·
DJ
333 Posts
Really sorry bout that Steve. Nervous for all of us now. No plate on CCTV? Will keep an eye out for Red Mercs and have weapons at the ready. Hope all works out alright.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not the whole plate im still cleaning up the footage,the only part readable is that its an f reg pics and more info will be posted and put into km papers,i will catch up with these people some how.
if any info is posted or pm to me would be great as this is protecting all our cars.

·
Registered
812 Posts
upload the footage mate, lets all laugh at there incompetance and see if can identify the little wankers

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
Where abouts in medway was this? I live in Rochester. Good job you got some CCTV fitted. I must build me a garage. Very nervous with all these Medway reports lately.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
thats just sodding great,ive got to be in medway this weekend,looks like im sleeping in the car then

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it happened in strood,
ive got a name from the police from finger prints and dna from inside the car.
also got an address to that name,cars costing the insurance £6200 to repair.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
ouch,thats not nice,hope it all gets sorted and the culprits suffer gonad rot

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
so sorry to hear about your car. Makes my blood boil. Thanks for letting us all know though. I am forever in Medway, so I will certainly be careful and keep a lookout.

So are you going to get it repaired? who is doing the work for you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts