Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
ive recently been a victim of a fraudulent seller on ebay. i bought a suspension for my r33 gts off ebay for 235 quid. gues what, 3 months later still aint got it. looks like ive been done good and proper, first time ive had a bad experience with ebay aswell. ebay will only pay 130 max and they take 20 of that for 'admin' fees.

if we could have a section with a list of the accused and their trading names etc it may help others who may fall victim to fraudulent sellers.

:cya: :cya: :cya: :uy:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
We can't do this mate because if it IS a genuine reason, they may suffer as a result.

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
ive recently been a victim of a fraudulent seller on ebay. i bought a suspension for my r33 gts off ebay for 235 quid. gues what, 3 months later still aint got it. looks like ive been done good and proper, first time ive had a bad experience with ebay aswell. ebay will only pay 130 max and they take 20 of that for 'admin' fees.

if we could have a section with a list of the accused and their trading names etc it may help others who may fall victim to fraudulent sellers.

:cya: :cya: :cya: :uy:
have you got any information on the seller? I have been scammed on ebay before and with a few tricks of mine was able to track them down to there house and go get my money back :p

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
188 Posts
i got scammed on ebay the other day. sold a phone in april and then 3 months later paypal hit me with a charge back case which i so called lost, supposidly it was paid for using a unautherised credit card. so i have no dosh (£230) and no phone, paypal are a bunch of losers who are condoneing this fraud. this happened to anyone else using paypal?

:swear:

very unhappy that was the money for a fmic

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
i got scammed on ebay the other day. sold a phone in april and then 3 months later paypal hit me with a charge back case which i so called lost, supposidly it was paid for using a unautherised credit card. so i have no dosh (£230) and no phone, paypal are a bunch of losers who are condoneing this fraud. this happened to anyone else using paypal?

:swear:

very unhappy that was the money for a fmic
Paypal are great if your a buyer, if your a seller they just want your money, bit of a bummer that but i guess thats business..... what ever happend to the customer being first ay.....

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I try to use paypal as least as possible, i'd still rather use, cheque, postal order, bank draft or good old cash any day.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
yeah got had for a tubby from a guy in ireland. got his name and address/ email but he wont respond . may have to ask an irish local to pay a visit to see if he is willing to pay up.
why do these people just delight in taking your money then refusing to be of any help. jeez all you want to do is break some heads when this happens.
anyway will try to get this sorted soon

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
I GOT SOLD A DUFF BRAKELIGHT 4 SPOILER 25 quids and this guy has his own website and wnt refund my money.I PAID WITH PAYPAL OUTSIDE OF EBAY,DUH SOMETIMES I CAN B 2 STUPID 4 MY OWN GOOD.HOWEVER A GENTLEMAN HERE MY FREIND MR DAVE LET ME HAVE 1 4 FREE BUT I SENDING HIM AN MP3 CAR CD AS THANKYOU,MIDDLEHURST WANTED 222.22 POUNDS 4 THE BRAKE LIGHT.
got your kenwood mp3 today mate cheers for that and glad you are sorted with brake light.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts