Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys looking at organising bi monthly meets - i know there has not been anything going on in wales this is due to family and work commitments but am looking to change this now - 1st meet will be organised for 29th August this will be just a meet and then the following will be for a short drive, i think this will be fair as not everyone can afford to go for a drive every month due to the currant climate - will be looking at places as close to central as possible for everyone between swansea and the valleys as this is where most of the welsh contingent are from so any ideas as to where you guys would like to go would be appreciated am in the process of looking for the 1st one so will let you know in the next couple of days as to where this will be

look forward to meeting you all old and new
thanks steve

please add names ( copy and paste as per usual ) for meet 29th August

1. Aberboy

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Right Im starting to wish I was scottish, as they know how to meet up. I see plenty of skylines around here, and yet none at meets. :shakehead:

Just a thought Steve the monthly JapWales meet is this coming monday, may be worth hijacking that, at the toby carvery. I will be there, as will Essee and probs the other guy with the 34.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just a thought Steve the monthly JapWales meet is this coming monday, may be worth hijacking that, at the toby carvery. I will be there, as will Essee and probs the other guy with the 34.
Might be worth a nose. Got any more details. So long as it's not full of barried Civics it should be fun. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts