Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im bidding for this r32 with these mods....after market ecu...rb25....bigger turbo...oil cooler...intercooler.....apexi air filter....exhaust....cams.....teins.....2 way diff.....roll cage..gtr seats....gtr front bumper...body kit....plus more bits

:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
looks nice that does

·
Well i'll be jiggered!
1,498 Posts
I think, keep the colour, everyone will see you, Stainless roll cage, Carbon bonnet, Carbon mirrors and Carbon drift boot spoiler then add SO.com graphix - simmer at 6500rpm sideways' for 45 mins bing done ;) :D :grinno: :bounce: :drivin: :worshippy:

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Damn, that's perfection.
Vertex kit - check.
RB25 - check
Damp patch on my chair - check

Every time I see a 32 like that, makes me wish I'd checked out the import auctions before I bought mine.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Might as well get one from ghostdancer, don't think this one's gonna be a lot cheaper, but you can have luck ofcourse.
Thats the beauty of the auctions...:D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Damn, that's perfection.
Vertex kit - check.
RB25 - check
Damp patch on my chair - check

Every time I see a 32 like that, makes me wish I'd checked out the import auctions before I bought mine.

Got that to mate , sommetimes wished I looked for a GTR with the money in this one at the moment I could off get a nice one in the UK.

But then again rwd:drivin: :cool:

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
tut tut keith wrong section for this thread...... looks like im giving you an infraction buddy as its the "rules"

:D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lol @ Speedr33per

Looks very tasty mate.... Some so.com graphics on it would look the biz....

·
Registered
311 Posts
That looks well tasty bud. Is it a requirement that you have to own a blue hat when in the import trade?? Don't think i've ever seen an import pic without the blue hat!!!!!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
its a project ;)
yeh so it should be in projects and resorations...lol:D

i like that a lot kieth it looks to nice to go sticking stuf all over it :notworthy

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
some project .....very very very nice!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts