Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
FORUM FARTER!!!!
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
went to Rising Sun Performance 2day and Richard fitted my power fc and z32. He then took my car onto the dyno and the first couple of power runs didnt look good. Richard got out of the car and said that there is something wrong with your turbo, I think its broken. After picking my jaw up off the floor, Richard said let me just check something. The actuator was no conected to the rest of the turbo and the car was only making boost at 4600rpm. Richard re connected the actuator to the turbo done a couple more power runs and now I have got my skyline back. The final power run 341bhp. Big Thanks again Richard I'd recommend Rising Sun performance to anyone. Now I can beat a Metro LOL. tx dave :notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Nice one Fella, I bet you feel the difference now, even more than expected due to the Turbo not functioning correctly

·
FORUM FARTER!!!!
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
f*** me yeah had fun going home all the 100 miles :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: all the way home

·
no fun in straight lines
696 Posts
well i bought a steel hyrid turbo but will prob need a different manifold to run the external wastegate

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Glad to hear your back up and running properly dave, no excuse's on getting done by metro's anymore!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts