Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lads the scottish contingent are safe and sound back in bonnie scotland!!!!!:dogpile:

Wat a weekend lads was had by all what an atmosphere the camp had the whole time friendly relaxed and inviting.

Can't thank everyone enough for the warm welcome. Especially Mr & Mrs Banter for letting us into there home practically on Friday nyt.

Wat an awesome First nyt the banter(pardon the pun) was flowin really was a great nyt. Vini also met up with us and showed us the way .

Thanks Vini great to meet you buddy.

Then off to baldock services Sat am an then onto Santa pod(gb got us all lost).

Setup camp at santa pod an the beers flowed, off for some supplies then we all got stuck in lol.

Saturday nyt we all had a ball, Dogems dance machine punching bag Oh an strippers ha ha.

Then as Keith said Sunday he turned up to a rough lot lol:40oz: , And sunday was even better more faces all as inviting and friendly as the next one.

Big big thanks to everyone i met really, we do have some great members on here and hopefully i got us some more lol:sorry: Keith not ha ha

And a huge huge thanks to the hostess with the mostess:worshippy STEF. Mate marry poppins wud struggle to fill a bag so well buddy truly from the bottom of my heart big big thank you

Ps lads am sorry for the dodgy accent next yr i'll work on the english accent or talking s l o w e r ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
:D :D :D :D

Wouldn't have got lost at all if it hadn't been for your dodgy satnav!!!! :spank:

·
Registered
324 Posts
good post chris. think there was a lot of love a the pod, especially between a certain couple of members. lol

Must also big up stef too, that guy pulled out a absolute blinder and did pretty much all the cooking on the BBQ on saturday night, and then again on sunday morning. :worshippy: :worshippy:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
but i saw General on the way out, also saw an ambulance at the stand too! hope everythings ok!
I'll clear this one up now! Some poor chap was wandering back to his stand along the road when he was hit by an MR2 wing mirror and broke his right forearm :eek:. We brought him through our fence and gave him a sit down and some water until the professionals arrived. Get well soon Tony!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Oi!!!!! :nutkick:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
It was great to meet the Scottish mob. (or some of them) :) I am just sorry that I couldn't come to Santa pod. The Friday nights Indian meal was a great laugh and I think we might of out stayed our welcome there as they did seem eager to get rid of us?:shakehead: We were a bit noisy I spose.

I am glad you had a great day and your hosts (Mr and Mrs B) are great people who will help anyone at anytime. Thats what makes this place so good.

See you all soon.:guiness:

vini

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
oh and we did offer him a burger while we were waiting on the ambulance coming bit of hospitality you no

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
right steff what did you manage to set on fire this time.heard the guy in the ambulance had 3rd degree burns ....lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts