Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHRISTMAS FREEBIES FROM

CONCEPTUA TUNING

THE TEAM at CONCEPTUA would like to wish all our customers a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

As a big THANKYOU we would like to invite you to take a look at our Christmas/New Year offer..(valid until 31.01.2010)

Here is what you need to do:

Browse through our shop www.conceptua-tuning.co.uk

Choose your items, please make a note of the details then go below to check out your freebies:)

SPEND £50 and receive a FREE OIL FILTER & £5.00 DISCOUNT: Quote CT5

SPEND £100 and receive a FREE FUEL FILTER & £10.00 DISCOUNT : Quote CT10

SPEND £150 and receive a FREE SET OF LOCKING WHEEL NUTS & ALLOY VALVE CAP COVERS & £15.00 DISCOUNT : Quote: CT15

SPEND £200.00 and receive a FREE SET OF LOCKING WHEEL NUTS & ALLOY VALVE CAP COVERS & A FREE OIL FILTER & £20.00 DISCOUNT : Quote CT20

SPEND £250.00 and receive a FREE SET OF LOCKING WHEEL NUTS & ALLOY VALVE CAP COVERS & A FREE FUEL FILTER & £25.00 DISCOUNT : Quote:CT25

SPEND £300.00 and receive a FREE SET OF LOCKING WHEEL NUTS & ALLOY VALVE CAP COVERS & A FREE OIL FILTER & A FREE FUEL FILTER & a FREE PANEL AIR FILTER & £30.00 DISCOUNT : Quote: CT30.......

To place your order call us on Freephone 0800 0 23 44 23 Intl:0044 1803 850050

or email your ORDER direct to [email protected]

Please note that the free items are only available while stocks last : Dont delay order today :)

EVERY DIRECT ORDER RECEIVED BEFORE 20th DECEMBER INVOICE NUMBER WILL BE PLACED IN A DRAW. TO BE CARRIED OUT ON CHRISTMAS EVE BY OUR LOVELY KAREN BLINDFOLDED !! :santajump: WINNER WILL RECEIVE A FREE SET OF EBC REDSTUFF FRONT PADS FOR THEIR CAR ..... WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED ON www.skylineowners.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS

SANTA SAYS "PERFORMANCE NISSANS ROCK !"

NOTE: THIS OFFER CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUCTION WITH ANY OTHER CURRENT CONCEPTUA TUNING OFFER

Orders placed through the eBay store will not be eligible for this offer, sorry.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Chris,

Thanks for your help yesterday mate! (Power steering belt!)

Don't forget to enter me into the draw above, as I didnt advise on the phone I was a forum member!

I look forward to getting the rest of my bits soon!

Kind regards,

Sam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts